Doctor in Business Administration
The program involves both coursework and research and is designed for managers who need to develop an in-depth understanding of the latest thinking and technologies that are shaping the global world of contemporary business.
The primary objective of the Doctor of Business Administration program is to produce graduates who can contribute to the advancement of their professions and to the expansion of knowledge and awareness of contemporary strategic business issues and practices. Students will achieve this objective through the development of :
- Thorough knowledge of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in the business setting for senior managers, consultants and university professors;
- Advanced critical thinking, conceptual and analytical skills;
- A grasp of both the seminal theories and the latest practices in business management including an intensive knowledge of theory and practice in one field of business;
- The tools to perform original applied research that advances business knowledge;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices; and
- The skills necessary for effective decision making in complex environments through integrating theoretic insights with practical knowledge.