The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management (BSBA-FM) program aims to prepare the students to possess a strong foundation on theory, principles and concepts, as well as analytical tools and perspectives that would provide a sound and competitive basis for financial decision making. The program requires high levels of dynamism and commitment from the students. The students will work in depth in each course through proper balancing of finance theory and research literature with the practical aspects of financial management. The program aims to produces graduates for careers in financial department of general businesses, investment banking firms, broker dealer firms, management consulting firms, dealer firms, other financial institutions, central banks, and international financial institutions.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management program aims to produce globally competitive graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
By launching a fully online Financial Management program, we aim to be able to equip more Filipino students in the country, regardless of their location, with skills that allow them to pursue successful financial analyst careers.
Specifically, in two to five years after graduation, the BSBA Major in Financial Management alumni shall:
- Qualify for a career in business administration specifically in various general and specialized financial management, investment management trust operation, financial securities markets, capital market, foreign currency markets, supervisory and managerial positions; and
- Acquire the competencies, skills knowledge, and work value necessary for self-employment
Here are the BSBA Major in Financial Management job opportunities alumni can apply for after graduation:
- Management Trainee in Corporate Finance
- Management Trainee in bank or insurance company
- New Account Personnel
- Credit and Collection Assistant
- Credit Analyst
- Treasury Assistant
- Traders/Financial Analyst
BSBA Major In Financial Management Subjects
Number Of Units
Years To Complete
* Based On Curriculum