Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) program aims to produce globally competitive graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national dvelopment. Specifically in three to five years after graduation, the Information technology alumni shall:  Practice as successful Information Technology professionals for the advancement of society;  Promote professionalism in the area of Information Technology.
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology has the following objectives:
1. To enable students to obtain a comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of latest technology in information and communications.
2. To prepare students to be well versed on application, installation, operation, development, maintenance and administration and familiar with hardware installation, operation and maintenance.
3. To enable students to acquire the theoretical and practical skills needed to be globally competitive computer scientists.
4. To enable students to get a broad liberal education in the arts and letters, social sciences and philosophy, natural science and mathematics.
5. To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
– Prepared to undertake research and development.
– Able to conduct systems analysis, perform system design and development and implement project management.
– Able to provide appropriate technical support.
– Able to conduct personnel development.
– Able to engage in continuing professional development.
– Able to engage in technopreneurship and practice professional ethics.
Network Operations Analyst
Information Security Administrator
Technical Support Specialist
Information Security Specialist
Web Administrator/Web Master
Information Technology Instructor
** Applicable for New incoming students only. Existing students will go by their respective curriculum. List of courses may change subject to evaluation and crediting.