The Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management (REM) aims to develop a corps of technically competent, responsible and respected professional real estate service practitioners whose standards of practice and service shall be globally competitive and will promote the growth of the real estate industry in the Philippines. The BS Real Estate Management online course prepares the students to be pro-active and responsive providers of technical, interpersonal and conceptual skills in the areas of real estate management. The program includes broad liberal education, foundations for real estate management, business management theories and applications and the three major fields of real estate service management, brokerage, appraisal and consultancy.
The Real Estate Management online course aims to prepare the graduates for a career in the field of Real Estate Management in the Philippines in various corporations and institutions as salespersons, brokers, assessors, appraisers and consultants.
The BS Real Estate Management online course prepares the student to be proactive to the total environment by providing technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills in the areas of Real Estate Management in the Philippines. Theory is blended with practicum activities to give students a broad and enriched base for a career in real estate service practice.
In two to five years after graduation, graduates shall be able to:
- PEO1. Practice as a successful Real Estate professionals for advancement of society; and
- PEO2. Promote professionalism in entrepreneur practice.
The graduates of the BS Real Estate Management online course may pursue the following careers in the Philippines:
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Real Estate Consultant
- Local Government Assessor
- Advance Office Positions
** Applicable for New incoming students only. Existing students will go by their respective curriculum. List of courses may change subject to evaluation and crediting.
Number Of Units
Years To Complete
* Based On Curriculum
Why Study Bachelor Of Science In Real Estate Management Online At OEd
Real estate is one of the main needs of every human being and as such, there will always be a demand for it, no matter the economic climate in the Philippines. Enrolling in a BS Real Estate Manage online course gives you great career mobility and gives you the opportunity to be a part of this lucrative industry.
- OEd is one of the pioneer institutions in the Philippines to offer a fully online BS Real Estate Management course. As an online school, it is one of our thrusts to mold globally competitive alumni who are technologically advanced.
- OEd’s faculty is led by the leading innovators and thinkers in their respective fields. Students in our online Real Estate Management degree will be taught by respected real estate agents, developers, and businessmen who are all more than happy to impart everything they’ve learned from their years in the business.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bachelor Of Science In Real Estate Management
- What is a BS Real Estate Management degree like?
Because OEd is a fully online school, we have a completely flexible schedule wherein students can design and create a school schedule that best suits their lifestyle and needs.
The online Real Estate Management course program will cover topics including Philippine property laws, fundamentals of real estate management, and real estate marketing.
- Can you get a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Management online?
Yes, you can get a Real Estate Management degree completely online! There’s no need for you to ever set foot in the OEd campus, not even to submit your application requirements nor for graduation.
- Are online Real Estate Management degrees respected?
Yes, of course! An online Real Estate Management course is the same as a traditional course in the Philippines both in terms of curriculum and credits earned. Online degrees get go through the same accreditation process from CHED as all the other traditional schools. The biggest difference between the two is the flexibility that comes with online learning.
- Where can you work with a BS in Real Estate Management?
Graduates of OEd’s online BS Real Estate Management degree typically find jobs in real estate brokering, real estate development, or real estate consultancy. Some graduates of the Real Estate Management degree go on to become local government assessors.
- What will you learn in a BS in Real Estate Management course?
The OEd Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management online course prepares you for a corporate career in the Philippines by arming you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. This includes business ethics concepts, human resource management, human behavior organization, real estate appraisal, and property management.
- Is a career in Real Estate Management right for you?
Real Estate Management is an exciting industry to be in. Usually, jobs in the real estate industry do not follow a 9-5 schedule and are perfect for those who prefer to handle their own time. These careers are great for those who are interested in sales and networking, marketing, and have an entrepreneurial edge.
- What are the admission requirements in BS in Real Estate Management?
To learn more about our admission requirements, click here.
- Why choose OEd for BS in Real Estate Management degree?
OEd is the first school in the Philippines to offer online courses. We have long perfected the system by studying and researching the best portals, modules, and teaching methods before even accepting our first batch of students. We can proudly say that our online learning system has gone through numerous tests to ensure it is one of the best in the country, ensuring our students experience a smooth and hassle-free online learning experience, no matter where in the country they may be.
- How much does an online BS in Real Estate Management cost in the Philippines?
Tuitions fees greatly vary from school to school but generally, a BS Real Estate Management degree in a traditional on-campus school can cost a student around P60,000 to P80,000. Online degrees will cost significantly less because you won’t have to pay for expenses such as lab fees, library fees, clinic fees, and miscellaneous fees. This comes out to around P50,000 a year.