Online Senior High School and Junior High School Requirements
Requirements for enrollment
Are you interested in joining the OEd Junior or Senior High School family? Because we are 100% online, all of the requirements we need are to be submitted through oedportal.amauonline.com.
Requirements for Online Junior High School
* may email form 137 / copy of grades for evaluation purposes
** must submit all original copies of requirements once enrolled
Requirements for Online Senior High School
Transferees are welcome to enroll to OEd Senior High School as well! Here are the requirements for your senior high school application:
- Successful Online Registration
- K11 Form 138 or Grade 11 Card
- NSO Certified Birth Certificate
- Form 137 or the Transcript of Records (School-to-School Transaction)
Online Enrollment Procedure
Student Applicants (SA) interested in applying to OEd Junior High School or Senior High School should register and fill out the online registration form in our portal oeportal.amauonline.com. OEd has a single sign-up and log-in system which connects the email address and password you’ve provided to both our Student Information System (SIS) and our Learning Management System (LMS).
Once you’ve registered, SAs must log in through oedportal.amauonline.com using the email address and password you’ve given. SAs must then select Junior High School or Senior High School under “program they wish to enroll in”. For initial evaluation, students need to submit scanned copy (PDF, DOC, JPEG, PNG format with no greater than 5MB file size) of the following requirements:
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Form 137 (Entire Record)
- 2 x 2 Colored photos with white background
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral
Applicants of both Grade 10 completers and Grade 11 Transferees still need to go through an evaluation process and assessment of records. The evaluation can take anywhere between 24 to 48 school hours from Monday to Friday to complete. All submissions done on Saturdays and Sundays shall be attended to within the following week according to how they are queued.
Senior High School tuition fee comes out to P32,000.00 for one year,
for all strands. No miscellaneous fees are added apart from the
P1,000.00 admission fee and P1700 platform fee for every term. The
students may choose to pay upfront and will be charged an admission
fee only once or may also pay in payment terms (please
All students are required to pay only to the accredited bank accounts and payment gateways of OEd:
- DragonPay (payment partners: online banking, atm banking, ecpay, bayad center, mall billing centers)
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
Furthermore, to avoid fraud and verify successful transactions, you must submit proof of payment through one of the following ways:
- Online banking: Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank.
- Remittance Center: Remittance slip and proof of deposit from the remittance center;
- DragonPay: Confirmation receipt.
- Online Remittance (e.g., TNG in Hong Kong): Screengrab of transaction confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank.
Please ensure also that important details such as the following are clear and are present on the document that you’ll be sending:
- Reference Number (if applicable)
- Amount – if abroad, make sure that both amounts (Peso and Foreign Currency Value) are reflected on the document.
Payment slips and other requirements mentioned above must be verified by the Billings and Collections before activation.
*Proof of payment must be sent to [email protected] to validate the payment
*Don’t forget to write your complete name, course, and payment scheme on the deposit slip.
Once the payment is confirmed, student must click My LMS in the side of their portal to start accessing their activated subjects. The subjects will be activated within 24 to 48 school hours from Monday to Friday.