The ETEEAP, or the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program, is a program developed and promoted by the Commission of Higher Education. This alternative learning program is geared towards working professionals who have not enrolled for or completed their bachelor’s degree. The ETEEAP program will serve as the substitute for traditional schooling methods.
OEd, formerly AMA University Online Education, is the first online ETEEAP school and is able to evaluate the applicant’s knowledge and skills through the prescribed ETEEAP requirements such as an equivalency competence standards and a comprehensive assessment system administered through a written test, interview, skills demonstration, and other testing methods.
The Objective of the Program
The ETEEAP, or the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program, aims to give individuals with at least five (5) years or more of working experience a bachelor’s degree without going through traditional schooling methods. The ETEEAP acknowledges the knowledge, experiences, and achievements these individuals have obtained in their respective careers and allow them to use these towards school credits. These can then be deducted from the number of units they are required to accomplish before they graduate.
Who Can Join the Program
Anyone with at least a high school diploma or the PEPT placement equivalent to the first year of college is permitted to enroll. Candidates must have been employed for an aggregate minimum of five (5) years in the industry relevant to the course applied, and must at least be 25 years of age.
- Accomplished ETEEAP application form – 2 copies (for ETEEAP & CHED copy)
- To verify your ETEEAP qualifications, we’ll need your Certificate of Employment with JOB DESCRIPTION and Previous Employment; if business owner – you’ll need to submit the business permit and other documents, licenses, and tax payments
All students are required to pay only to the accredited bank accounts and payment gateways of OEd:
- DragonPay (Payment Partners: Online Banking, ATM Banking, ECPay, Bayad Center, Mall Billing Centers)
- Credit Card (Visa/Master Card)
- Over-the-Counter Bank Transactions
- Bank Deposit
- Over-the-counter Bank Deposit: Deposit Slip;
- PayPal (including credit card payments sent through email@example.com): PayPal Confirmation sent to their email;
- Online banking: Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank;
- Remittance Center: Remittance slip and Proof of deposit;
- DragonPay: Confirmation Receipt;
- Online Remittance (e.g. TNG in HongKong): Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank.
- Reference Number (if applicable)
- Amount – if abroad, make sure that both amounts (Peso and Foreign Currency Value) are reflected on the document.
Payment slips and other requirements mentioned above must be verified by the Billings and Collections before activation.